Print this recipe
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seed removed and smashed with a fork
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 210C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Note: You may need to use two trays to avoid overcrowding the tray.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into rounds that are approx. 1cm thick, then toss the rounds in the olive oil and space them out in a single layer on the baking tray/s. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Allow rounds to roast in the oven for 15-20 mins, or until they are cooked and brown around the edges.
- While the sweet potato rounds are roasting, prepare the guacamole topping by combining the avocado, lime juice, red onion, and coriander in a bowl. Once the rounds are ready, top each with a dollop of the guacamole and enjoy!
GF, DF, Veg
Recipe courtesy of A Better Choice